Net Router Login
For the best internet experience, most of the people prefer to use the Netgear Router services. To tweak your network settings, you need to complete the Net Router Login process. You do not need to be from the technical background to complete this task, all you have to do is follow some simple guidelines to complete the login process. In this post, we are sharing the simple step by step instructions that can help you with Net Router Login on your device. So, read on and follow the simple guidelines to complete the task.
How to Connect to the Netgear Router?
To connect to the Netgear router, you can visit the www.routerlogin.net link and complete the login process. Below is the step by step instructions to do so:
- Open any web browser on your computer. Make sure that you have connected your device to the Network.
- Now, in the URL bar, you need to type www.routerlogin.net and hit the Enter button.
- You may receive the notification saying that your connection is not secure. Well! In that scenario, you need to verify the web address you have typed and then you proceed to the Netgear login window.
- Type the ‘username’ and ‘password’ in the router login window and submit the details. The default username is ‘admin’ and the default password is ‘password’.
- Click to login.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will be directed to the basic home screen.
Net Router Login: Default IP Address
The IP address is the network address of the device so that the internet can know where the data is to be sent. If you want to find the IP address using your WIndows device, you can easily do this. Below we are sharing the step by step guidelines to find the Net Router Login IP Address using the Command Prompt on Windows:
- Open the Command Prompt and type ‘ipconfig’ in it,
- The IP configuration details will appear on your screen, ‘The number present next to the Default gateway is the IP address of your router.
Access The Router Settings From Windows 10
- Click on the ‘Start’ icon and open the Settings menu.
- Now, click on the ‘ network and internet’ icon.
- If you are using the wired connection, choose the Ethernet present on the left menu pane, and then choose your network connection. The IP Address will appear next to the ‘iPv4 Address’.
- If you are using the wireless connection, you need to choose the Wi-Fi on the left pane and after that, click on the ‘Advanced’ option.
- The IP Address will appear next to the ‘iPv4 Address’.
Find the IP Address in Mac Device
- Click on the Apple menu and choose the ‘System Preferences’ option.
- Now, here, from the ‘View’ menu, choose the network.
- In the ‘Network Preferences’ window, you need to click on a port and if you are connected, you can see the IP address of the router under the ‘Status’.
We hope that these steps will help you in Netgear Router Login on your Windows and Mac device. All the mentioned instructions are easy to execute. Just make sure that you enter the correct username and password for login. If you are logging in for the first time, you need to enter the default login credentials. Later, you can change the username and password as per your preference. If you want to keep your router protected and secure from the outside access, we recommend you to change the default login credentials. You can refer to the user manual to do the tasks. Although, if you have a doubt or there is any other query regarding the router login process, contact the router experts and get the professional’s advice to complete the login process without any trouble.