Netgear Router Login IP
If you want to login to the Netgear router, it is important for you to know the Netgear Router Login IP Address. You can check the address from the system’s settings, there you can find the network status,, and also change the router settings. The IP Address helps to secure the WiFi network. It is easy to log in to the Netgear router, all you have to do is to visit the Netgear Router Login IP Address page and follow the guidelines to complete the task. Below, we are sharing the step by step instructions that can help you to find the login IP address of the Netgear router for Windows and Mac device.
How to Netgear Router Login?
For Windows Device: Follow The Steps Below:
- For the routerlogin.net setup, you need to open the Start menu where all your applications are present. So, click on the ‘Start’ button present on the bottom of the screen. You can see it in the left corner of your Taskbar. Alternatively, you can press the ‘Windows Logo’ button from the keyboard.
- Go to the Settings by pressing the ‘Windows + I’ key, you can also open this menu by tapping on the ‘Start’ button. Go to the Settings and you will be able to see the multiple Settings option appearing on your screen.
- Go to the ‘Network and Internet menu’s status’ page by clicking on the Start>>Settings. In the next window appearing on your screen, choose the ‘Network and Internet’ icon. This will direct you to the new feature where you can check the Network Status and internet.
- On the ‘Network and Internet status’ page, you can check the different options present. Here, you can find the ‘Network Properties’ option, click on it. Now, you can see the Network properties appearing on the screen.
- In ‘View Network properties windows’, you can see the WiFi details. Check the details if you want. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Here, you can see the additional details. You will find the heading ‘Default Gateway’. This is the Netgear Router Login IP address you can use to login to the router.
For Mac Device: follow the Steps Below
- If you want to find the Netgear Router Login IP address on Mac, go to the Apple menu by clicking on the Apple Logo. You can find the symbol present on the top corner of your screen.
- Find the ‘System Preferences’ option and select it. Now, you need to enable the ‘Automatically Join This Network’ option.
- Enable the ‘Showe WiFi Status’ option from the menu bar in case it is not enabled.
- Click on the ‘Advanced’ icon appearing on your screen. On this window, you can see the multiple tabs. You have to click on the ‘TCP/IP’ option to check the Netgear Router Login IP configuration of your device.
- At the top of your Window, you can see the router IP address. You can find it on the right side of your router and just below the ‘Subnet Mask’. Right down the address and use it to open the Netgear router login page.
So, these are the simple steps that can help you with the Netgear Router Login IP address. Now, you need to visit the Ip address of your router and login to it using the default username and password. Once you are logged in, you would be able to use the Router services. We hope that these simple steps will let you find the IP address without any trouble. However, if you still have a doubt or there is any other query, we recommend you to take the expert advice to complete the task without any hassle.