Netgear Router Login password
When you buy a new Netgear router, you need to login to the device using the Netgear router login password. Even, if you like to change the router configuration, you need to login first to access the configuration page. Also, when a user hands over the device to somebody else, then the person must know the Netgear router login password to access the router settings page. In this guide, we are going to share the step by step instructions that can help you to log in to your Netgear router and complete the process. So, read on and follow the simple steps to access the Netgear router login page.
Guidelines To Follow for Netgear Router Login
There are plenty of methods that you can go with for Netgear Default login. Below is the step by step guidelines to find the router address on Windows and Mac devices.
Find Netgear Address For Windows: Steps To Follow
- Click on the ‘Windows’ icon, you can find this icon on the bottom left corner of your screen.
- After this, you will see the Start menu appearing on your screen. Now, go to the ‘Left Pane’ and then click on the ‘Gear’ icon; it is present above the ‘Power’ icon.
- Once you click on the icon you will see a new Windows appearing with the title Settings’. In this window, you need to find and select the ‘Network and Internet’ settings.
- Now, a new page will appear on your screen, go to the bottom, and then find the ‘View your Network Properties’ link. Click on that link.
- A new page will appear with multiple sections for the network. Now, you need to find the section and write down the address for the ‘Default Gateway Field’.
Find Netgear address for Mac device: Steps To Follow
- On your Mac device, find the Apple logo and click on it. The drop-down menu will open on your screen.
- From the drop-down menu, find the ‘system preferences’ option and when you click on this option, you will see a new window appearing on your screen with the name ‘System Preferences’.
- In this Window, you have to find the ‘Network’ option. Click on this option and the network setting page will open in front of you.
- On this page, find the ‘Advanced’ button and click on it. This action will display a new window with different apps. Among all these tabs, you need to choose ‘TCP/IP’.
- Find the ‘Router’ field, and write down the address.
Open the Netgear Login Page: Easy Guidelines To Follow
The guidelines below will help you log in to the router configuration page using the Netgear login password. So, let’s proceed further and learn the steps.
- Open any web browser on your computer. Just make sure that your device is connected to the network.
- In the URL bar, you have to type the router IP address that is 192.168.0.1. You can also enter the routerlogin.com and hit the enter button.
- Once you click on the enter button, you will see the router configuration page appearing on your screen.
- Now, enter the username and Netgear login password to log in. By default, the username is ‘admin’ and the password is ‘password’.
- Submit the details and you will be logged in to your router configuration page.
Now, you are all set to make the modifications in the router configuration page as you want. Just make sure that you enter the correct username and Netgear Router Login password. All the mentioned guidelines are simple and easy to execute. But, if there is still doubt, do not hesitate to contact the router experts and get a piece of professional advice to find a solution to your issue.